Salute to spring break

Hunter Kiburz, Guest Columnist

Per usual, spring break is the best time for college students around the country with some colleges getting out for a week or more.

But this means that those students can now go back home, vacation or do whatever they would like during this springtime. Most of the time college students plan on going somewhere with friends or family with this beautiful weather spring gives us.

I believe spring break is one of the best times throughout the year. Honestly, it’s a time to start seeing old friends you haven’t seen in a long time. You can go on vacation wherever you would like to and there’s time to spend outside and not in the library or in your books, studying all day.

Even in my freshman year of college two years ago, a couple of my friends all went out to Colorado to snowboard and stayed in a cabin up in the mountains for the first time of my life, and it was honestly one of the best experiences.

Now I want to, hopefully, someday live in Colorado on a snow resort or close to there. You never know, I knew I had a couple second thoughts about going and wondering if I was going to waste all my money or not have a good time (I have no idea why I even thought twice about it) but it was some of the best moments ever so far.

I know this year I’ll be going to Wyoming again for the second straight year to Snowy Range to snowboard with family and friends. This is some of the best times just because of the time you get to spend together but also because getting away from Wayne is always a good break for some people.

All I’m saying is try and enjoy your spring break as much as you can and spend time with your family and friends. So get excited to have no classes for the next week or so until it’s time to study every single day for the rest of the school year for finals.