Procrastination is ruining my life

Kaitlynn Breeden, Columnist

I procrastinate 92 precent of the things I’m supposed to do. Procrastinating everything goes hand-in-hand with me being a piece of garbage. Here’s a list of things I’ve procrastinated in the past and how it’s affected my life negatively.

Teaching myself the Greek alphabet (I still don’t know it fyi.) I’ve been in the sorority for almost a year now and I still don’t fully know the Greek alphabet.

Not figuring out good questions to ask Jesse McCartney until the night before was probably the biggest mistake of my life. As I was asking my dumb questions, a nerd walked into the locker room to get something from his locker. Ironically six months later he ended up being friends with my roommate and me.

Kaitlynn Breeden

Not sending Liz my hours on time is a reoccurring theme in my life. I currently have $38 in my account so I need all the money I can get.

Failing to notice that I don’t have scholarships for this semester really makes me wish I would’ve sent in my hours last week.

After my iconic swim in the Willow Bowl last semester, I failed to wash my clothes after. I left the wet clothes I wore when I swam in the Willow Bowl in a trash bag in my hamper for like two weeks. Then when I washed my clothes, I had to wash them three times to get the mildew smell out of my clothes.

I don’t know how to stop my self-destructive behavior, so if anyone has any tips please let me know.