• May 7Welcome to

Is breakfast the most important meal of the day?

Kadra Sommersted, Guest Columnist

Breakfast is a widely debated meal. Some say it’s the most important meal of the day, and others think it’s just another meal.

I’ve been told that breakfast is a good way to start your day and gets your metabolism going.

I personally use it to help myself wake up in the morning, and make sure that I don’t get hangry before lunch.

It also helps with regulating my blood sugar at the start of the day.

I personally love food, so I’m on the team for breakfast being the most important meal of the day.

It gets me started off in a good mood, while starting with a full belly for the day.

Not to forget the options that are available to eat for breakfast. Some things that can be chosen from are French toast, biscuits and gravy, scrambled eggs, omelets, oatmeal, bacon and hash browns.

There are other things that you can eat as well like yogurt, fruit and donuts.

I think that breakfast is a great way to start off your day because it not only puts something in your stomach to keep it from growling in the middle of class(es), but it also gives you a way to wake up a little more.

I say start off your day with just a little something, so that you don’t have a hangry belly growling at you in the middle of a test in your morning class.